This involves planning, organizing, scheduling, leading, communicating and controlling of work activities to achieve a pre-defined outcome on time and within budget.
We believe that consistent teamwork is the only way to implement an integrated technology project, this is so true because by definition multiple resource types are used on all the different systems that finally get integrated together to make a working solution.
- Assign a team of Project Manager, Engineer and Site Manager.
- Explicitly define the objectives and scope of project, always maintain a high-level schedule.
- Define the Project Management team &identify the roles and responsibilities of each member.
- Preliminary risk identification.
- Preparation of the initial project management plan.
- Precise planning is vital for the success of the project.
- Orientation of the Project Team Members.
- Validation and finalization of the project scope and schedule.
- Define the Quality Assurance Policy & change control process.
- Project kick off meeting, approval of the project management plan and work breakdown structure.
- The team of Engineer under the supervision of the project leader will design the system and prepare for submission of the consultants.
- The technical submittals and its corresponding schematics are submitted for approval.
- Material procurement submittals is prepared based on the approval materials & the program of works.
- Utmost importance is given to the quality of works and quality checking of the works.
Project Closeout and Handover
Operation and Maintenance manuals and the As-built drawings of the implemented project will be handed over to the consultant/client as per the specifications of the project.
Process Auditing Support
We have a professional process auditing support team to support telecom and IT companies. Process audits focus on results and this is the principal difference between procedures audits that in general focus on tasks. This includes:
- Identifies what objectives are required to be achieved
- Identifies the factors affecting success
- Establishes what the process is for achieving the objectives
- Verifies that the controls in place are consistent with the success factors
- Establishes the competences and capabilities required to deliver the process outputs
- Establishes that competence and capability is being assessed effectively
- Establishes what results are being achieved
- Establishes how outputs are being measured
- Verifies the integrity of the results
- Establishes that performance, efficiency and effectiveness is reviewed
- Establishes that improvement in performance, efficiency and effectiveness is pursued
ISO Certification Assistance for IT & Telecom.
We are providing the assistance to get ISO certification in Telecom and IT companies.TL 9000 is a two-part quality management system standard aimed at meeting the supply chain requirements of the global information and communication technology (ICT) or telecom industry.
The standard consists of the TL 9000 Requirements Handbook, which contains all of the auditable requirements of ISO 9001 and additional requirements specific to the ICT sector such as:
- Service Availability (24/7)
- Program, product, project, and service planning
- Continuity of supply
- Maintenance, including long-term & end of life
- Product security
- Disaster recovery
Telecom IT Consulting
Information technology systems are integral to the telecommunications industry. We have deep industry knowledge and experience across all information technology pillars, including application development and maintenance, infrastructure, and user support. Using best practices, we design lean IT target states to ensure your technology fully supports your company and can adapt to upcoming innovation.
We offer a broad scope of telecom IT consulting services, including:
- Cost reduction
- Diagnostics across all technology towers
- PMO support for large implementation and migration projects
- Procurement, including lean
- Redesigning of existing processes