Settlement Services


Immigration is just 30% of the entire transition Process to Canada. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized settlement and placement services to help you settle in the country of your choice. Benlya Services also deals with placement & settlement of our clients. It provides complete assistance in settlement of our clients and in grooming our clients for the job market in their country of destination and finding a job for them after they land in the country.

Our Pre-Landing Services in Native Country:
● Assist client in assessment/ evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.
● Provide Professional Guidance on his / her intended occupation in the destination country.
● Provide basic information about the destination country.
● Prepare, orient and condition clients through Employment Readiness Course for their early settlement in the Canada.
● Assist them in preparing resumes as per international standard format as required by employers.


Our Post-Landing Services in Destination Country:
● Guest House Accommodation at highly subsidized cost.
● Airport Pick up and Drop Services
● Assistance in applying for SIN Card / Govt. Card, Govt. Health Card as applicable.
● Assistance in opening of bank account and applying for bank debit and credit cards.
● Information on private health insurance companies in the destination country to purchase temporary health insurance during the waiting in period of 90 days to get government health insurance.
● Information on Child and Social Welfare schemes.
● Guidance on admission of children of clients in School / College / University.
● Guidance for obtaining a Driving License.
● Information on public transportation and Income Tax structure prevalent in the country.


Placement Services:
● Survival Job Assistance
● Professional Guidance for the intended occupation.
● Information on relevant education and professional bridging courses to be taken and other related details like costs and duration of the courses.
● Review of individual action plan and fine tuning the same as per the available placement prospects.
● Guidance for enhancing skill level by joining requisite courses important to obtain a job in own profession.
● Assistance in placement and provisioning of regular update on the job market.
● Guidance on free access to various job banks through government and other private placement agencies.
● Guidance on free job search information and placement workshops available through government libraries and employment resource centres.